When Festive Season Rolls I Start to Feel so Anxious
I am a 24 year old student from the USA. On Christmas I feel very anxious and uncomfortable due to my sleeping patterns. I have difficulty falling asleep due to disturbances the next day, and this problem is getting worse. So, I consulted a doctor and was prescribed Ambien medication. This has helped me to attend parties during this festive season like Christmas or New Years parties. This has improved my mood and sleeping pattern, making me feel fresh and relaxed, and having a calm day.
Do you know what the factor of ambien is?
Ambien contains a substance known as Zolpidem Tartrate, a calming agent that has a synthetic effect on the brain and helps people sleep. It belongs to the class of drugs known as Sedative-Hypnotics. Ambien is a fast-acting form of Zolpidem, which can make someone fall asleep within 30 minutes. Zolpidem’s extended-release form is Ambien CR, which has a first layer that quickly cushions to make you fall asleep, and a second layer that slowly ensures you stay asleep; you may wake up in the middle of the night. However, you will be able to go back to sleep peacefully.
When did Ambien go generic?
Sanofi Aventis was the first manufacturer of Ambien. It went generic in 2007. Since then, many drug makers have come up with their own generic versions. This has made competition intense, and prices have dropped.
How to take the dosage of Ambien, ideally?
The dosage of Ambien may vary from person to person or depending on one’s condition. It is not recommended for children and can be harmful if abused. Also, it is important to consider taking the medicine after consulting with your doctor. Never take Ambien in a larger amount than prescribed. Taking Ambien thirty minutes before going to bed is ideal. Also, make sure to leave yourself enough time for 7-8 hours of sleep. It is best not to do any activity that requires alertness or physical strength soon after waking up as the drug causes memory loss and takes time for the effect to wear off.
What are the significant precautions during this medication?
– Avoid taking it with alcohol.
– Prefer to take this medication according to the doctor’s prescription.
– Don’t share your prescribed medicines with others.
– Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should consult with their doctor regarding these medicinal effects.
– Do not rely on any Insomnia medication. Try to improve your natural sleep.
– If you take Ambien dosage for a long time, then avoid its addictive effects. Try to take it for a short period of time.
– If you experience severe seizure issues or any difficulty in breathing, then consult with your pharmacist.