remove the embedded video and the images,
Benzodiazepines : A Drug Class You Should Know About
Do you know of a solution to insomnia, anxiety, and seizures? Benzodiazepine is a drug class that can help with these issues. It is also known as benzos and is made up of the best chemical formula. This family of drugs can provide relief from insomnia, anxiety, and seizures.
How Does Benzodiazepine Work?
Benzodiazepine works by entering the brain and making the person feel relaxed and calm. It is the best way to get rid of anxiety disorder and insomnia or seizure.
Medicines Under Benzodiazepine
Here are some medicines that come from the family of Benzodiazepine:
- Xanax- Xanax is the best anti-anxiety tablet. Its generic name is alprazolam. It comes in both tablets and bars and is responsible for curing anxiety and panic. It can also treat depression.
- Klonopin- Klonopin has an ingredient called Clonazepam which is used to treat seizures. It functions steadily inside the brain to give relief from seizures.
- Valium- Valium is a derivative of Diazepam and is used to treat anxiety. It can also help with alcohol withdrawal.
- Ativan- Ativan is an anti-anxiety tablet that relieves anxiety. It can be used if Xanax is not available.
Benefits of Benzodiazepine
Here are some benefits of Benzodiazepine:
- Works effectively- Benzodiazepine medicines work effectively and quickly. Xanax is preferred for this benefit.
- Gives you a feeling of comfort- Benzodiazepine gives a feeling of comfort. It is often referred to as the comfort drug.
- Doctors prescribe them- Doctors prescribe benzodiazepines tablets and say they are safe. However, it should not be overdosed.
- Can have an interaction with the other drugs- Benzodiazepine can interact with other drugs. It is better to take it alone.
Chances of Addiction
Here are some chances of addiction when consuming Benzodiazepine:
- Overdosing unnecessarily- Overdosing benzodiazepines tablets unnecessarily can lead to addiction. It should not be overdosed.
- Having it with alcohol- Having Benzodiazepine with an alcoholic beverage can be dangerous and lead to addiction and death.
- Thinking that Benzodiazepines are the only solution- Benzodiazepines are not the only solution and should not be taken to cure pain.
- Taking it as a lifesaver- Benzodiazepines are not a lifesaver and should not be taken as such.
Who Should Say No to Benzodiazepine?
Here are some people who should say no to Benzodiazepine:
- A pregnant woman- A pregnant woman should not take Benzodiazepine as it can lead to addiction in the newborn baby.
- Someone who is using opioid- An interaction of opioids and Benzodiazepine is not safe and should be avoided.
- Having an allergy- If someone has an allergy to Benzodiazepine, they should not take it.
Consequences of Overdosing Benzodiazepines
Here are some consequences of overdosing Benzodiazepines:
- Coma- Overdosing can lead to coma and death.
- Problems in breathing- Overdosing can lead to problems in breathing and death.